Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: South Park & SPII - Cash Disbursements

Subject: Re: South Park & SPII - Cash Disbursements
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 12/27/2017 10:52 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Marcus Lieber
<Ma reus. Lieber@armaninol_LP. com >

I'll look into it, but I believe we do since the C/S offices are essentially in a concrete
box and so they need a separate line for themselves.

From: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev,orq>

Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 1:40 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la> , Marcus Lieber <Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com>

OK..but do we really need two ethernet lines? The additional line is approximately 30% of
the invoice.

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

213-749-0214 x202

bbuente@1010dev.orq

From: Robert Buente < bbuente@1010dev.orq <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.org> >
Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 1:04 PM

1 of 4

10/19/2018 08:37 AM

Re: South Park & SPII - Cash Disbursements

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >, Marcus Lieber
< Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com <mailto:Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com> >

Ellen:

What jumps out at me is the two charges for "Ethernet Over Copper" I see that one is an
8MB line and the other a 10MB line but still...why do we need two?

Thanks

Bob

bbuente@1010dev.org cmailto:bbuente@lO10dev.org>

From: Robert Buente < bbuente@lO10dev.orq <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >

Date: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 1:55 PM

To: Marcus Lieber < Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com <mailto:Marcus.LiebergarmaninoLLP.com> >,
Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Done..,.

Ellen, a belated questions; are we getting any detail on the MegaPath invoice? If not
why?

This seems to me to be a lot of money to be paying for phone and internet especially
without any backup or detail.

bbuente@lQ10dev.orq cmailto:bbuente@101Odev,orq>